Sunday, September 7, 2014

I feel like we have met before...

Hello Friends!

I have missed you! Lets grab a coffee and catch up shall we?

As some of you may have guessed I have had a bit of trouble recently with the old SOCL blog and have had to relocate and start fresh. I'm so glad you found me again! But lets find the positives in all this shall we? There is a brand new look to the page and we are now back in business! Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think of the new design and any feedback you may have. Its always greatly appreciated and to be honest, ill take any excuse to catch up with you all.

A couple of big things have happened since we spoke last, the first being I have moved back home to the Sunshine Coast and am having a bit of a life make-over! Ive been getting right back into my fitness/healthy eating and so far have seen some awesome results. I have also given my bedroom a complete make-over and look forward to doing a blog post on that soon. And finally one of the biggest events of recent, Ive turned twenty! The big 20! I had such a fantastic weekend with my friends and family and got extremely spoiled. I took a heap of photos and will be uploading them very soon.

But I think that's me all up to date now! let me know of any recent changes in your life since we last spoke.

Love Always, Courtney Lee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment